Sweet victory for all!

All 58 students of the Pest Management Academy (PMA) proudly received their Certificate of Training last August 1 during the 2012 Pest Management Academy Recognition Day and 1st Company General Assembly held at Jade Palace Restaurant in Pasig City, Philippines. The PMAers comprise of Pest Management Technicians, Area Managers, and Pest Control Operations personnel.

Pest Management Academy PhilippinesPest Management Academy Technicians Philippines

Prior to this event, the students attended a total of 24 hours of training in a span of three months (March to May) covering modules in basic entomology, pest biology and control, principles of integrated pest management, company’s operating and safety procedures, and environmental protection and stewardship. Subsequently, a three-batch comprehensive examination was given last June to assess the theoretical and practical competences of the students.

Initially, only 33 passed, i.e. 56.9% passing rate. The remaining 25 students (43.1%) retook the exam and eventually successfully passed.

Pest Exterminators Training Pest Management Academy PhilippinesPest Management Academy Highlights Philippines

Alas! After hours of extensive training and nerve-wracking exam, their agony has finally come to an end…or so they thought. The PMA will now become an annual refresher training for all the company’s personnel to ensure continual learning. More importantly, it is aimed to provide exceptional real-life practical trainings founded in scientific principles and Bio-Tech Environmental’s strong commitment to quality, safety, and environmental protection.

And so, until next year! Congratulations!

Don Johnson Neri
PMA Headmaster

Tagged with:

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!